Sunday, January 24, 2010

Next week...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm . . . What should we have this week? Oh I know!
How about a  three course-meal ? Sounds good, right?! Hope you like it.

First dish: Caldo Verde
Kale (or collards green) and potato soup with chourizo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chorizo). This is the most traditional Portuguese soup. We enjoyed it during New Year!



Second dish: Pork Chop with Orange and Cranberry sauce
A pork dish with a citrus twist and a great cranberry sauce recipe.We have it anytime we feel like a tasty dish.


Pork chops marinate for at least 5 hours (preferably overnight).


Cranberry sauce.

And the meal ends with a sweet dessert that is going to be a surprise!

Stay tuned.
Ana & Ana

1 comment:

  1. I heart caldo verde! Too bad my hubby doesn't, so I end up not making it very often.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed making pães de Deus! I've added the milk that was missing in the recipe - thanks for letting me know. :)

    ReplyDelete